"Relaxation is the key to awareness."
The results of Rosen Method bodywork and movement frequently include a lessening of pain and tension and an increase in vitality and aliveness. Many individuals experience a new sense of clarity about their life direction and goals. They are better able to make decisions that improve the quality of their life, and they can more easily align with their purpose.
- Relaxes muscle tension and chronic muscular holding
- Increases flexibility and vitality
- Deepens physical and emotional awareness
- Invites personal growth
- Complements other therapeutic modes and psychospiritual disciplines
- have physical pain and discomfort
- have muscle tension and postural problems
- want to increase their ease in physical activity
- use their bodies for self-expression: athletes, public speakers, performers
- have chronic stress
- feel overextended
- are receiving psychotherapy
- are looking for physical, emotional, and spiritual growth